Oh, no, there's nothing there. It was a delightful song I ran into, nothing more. I thought you knew better than to pay attention to song lyrics. I might've been thinking of something several years ago because of the song, but it's murky now.
I am a statistician. I am an Orthodox Christian. I play chess sometimes. I read epics. I am a some kind of fool. I would like to become a saint. I battle cosmic evil and seek justice. Please forgive me, I am not a very kind man or a very patient man. I'm working on it. If you really want to contact me, I suggest e-mailing me at gzt at whatever the domain is for the University of Chicago.
2 Comments:
Mr. Thompson,
For the sake of your public, please elaborate. We would gladly sacrifice discretion for rather more facts. Many thanks.
Oh, no, there's nothing there. It was a delightful song I ran into, nothing more. I thought you knew better than to pay attention to song lyrics. I might've been thinking of something several years ago because of the song, but it's murky now.
Post a Comment
<< Home