It was before I was fully aware of their detrimental effect on faith and morals. You shall know them by their fruits! It's sort of like how St. Raphael of Brooklyn temporarily allowed Orthodox in America without access to a priest to seek the sacraments and such from Anglican priests before he realized how simply wrong it was to do so.
I am a statistician. I am an Orthodox Christian. I play chess sometimes. I read epics. I am a some kind of fool. I would like to become a saint. I battle cosmic evil and seek justice. Please forgive me, I am not a very kind man or a very patient man. I'm working on it. If you really want to contact me, I suggest e-mailing me at gzt at whatever the domain is for the University of Chicago.
2 Comments:
Ethically opposed to memes? Then what's this?
It was before I was fully aware of their detrimental effect on faith and morals. You shall know them by their fruits! It's sort of like how St. Raphael of Brooklyn temporarily allowed Orthodox in America without access to a priest to seek the sacraments and such from Anglican priests before he realized how simply wrong it was to do so.
Post a Comment
<< Home