Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

4.9.05

And now I have a toothache, too.

In your mouth.

So I have a horrible cough that keeps me up at night, my coffee is too fast, and now I have a toothache, too. I'm afraid my foot will fall off next or something.

I find that more and more I listen to music for the sake of listening to music itself and not for use as background noise. If I am not actively listening, I am in silence. Or I've left the room. This is a healthy development. Of course, I was already limited to being in the presence of my computer or stereo [no portable music player [no, I do not want one, I do not need a soundtrack to my life]] to hear music, but this new limitation should be helpful.

Today in church: the kids were horrible and the weirdness of this parish is just getting to me. I got there half an hour before liturgy, which is the latest I've been in a long time and I had to sit down several times: I must really be sick. I might [gasp] need to check with a doctor. Bah! Doctors! Always giving their advice. Bah! Just gimme the cure, I'll live the life I sing about in my songs and you can't change that with your puny mortal "advice". Though I might listen if you think that mole has to go, it looks kinda abnormal, feel free to chip in with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home