Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

19.9.05

Jeremiah was a bullfrog.

Remember that someday, you too will die.

The liberalist blog is sort of up, it's actually branding itself as a dailykos community with me as one of the front page posters. We've been instructed not to give out the URL yet 'cause it's not quite really running yet, but I'll let you know when I post my first article.

I think I smell like vinegar.

I'm out of books to read. I have The Arena, but that's not something you just pick up and read. Fortunately, school starts next week, so I can start reading again when I get there.

Oh, right: I have to register for classes and apply for grad schools and decide my future. Snap!

2 Comments:

At 20/9/05 21:57, Blogger Caelius said...

I've found it. The name is not secretly trollish, I see. Or am I missing something?

 
At 21/9/05 12:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no secret trolling. Somebody else recommended the name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home