Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

12.9.05

More.

So my mother insisted that I see the doctor because my cough hasn't gone away, but it's just a mild case of acute [bacterial?] rhinosinusitis and it should resolve on its own eventually. But, to please her, I set up an appointment for tomorrow morning. I'll try to look homeless when I show up. Anyways, more controversial ramblings.

  • The use of contraception is a symptom of consumerism and nihilism unless four or more children are produced. "Financial ruin" will not result from having one more child while you are middle-class.
  • The reason I can never be a Latinist is their refusal to confirm and commune my infants, which is not only inhumane, but is evidence of a complete lack of understanding of the sacraments. First Communion before Confirmation, WTF? Confirmation separated from Baptism? I will just never understand.
  • Whoever does not love trees does not love Christ.
  • Improvised prayers "ex corde" have more in common with "vain repitions" than, say, the use of the chotki or rosary.
  • People who habitually say, "God told me..." are stupid and misled.
  • Psychotherapy is incompatible with Christian praxis.
  • Whenever a man praises "spirituality", it is a cue to never take him seriously again.
Now I'm going to prepare myself for a visit to the doctor tomorrow. Bah. This'll be the second time this year. Unacceptable.

1 Comments:

At 12/9/05 17:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And St. Kosmas of Aetolia said, "People will become impoverished because they no love for trees..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home