Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

5.9.05

SS Zachariah and Elizabeth.

Today is the feast of SS Zachariah and Elizabeth. Doot doot! My patron saint. And I'm feeling a lot better today. And I just took an awesome nap. I want to live, breathe. I want to be a part of the human race.

4 Comments:

At 5/9/05 18:04, Blogger Caelius said...

Every time people tell you to shut up during your trolling runs, I bet you laugh a little inside.

 
At 5/9/05 18:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, my works are universally-acclaimed for their erudition and wit. As a "petit trollist", I tend to garner the respect of the community. Only the trolls are human, my good man. The quote from "The Bends" referred to my newfound ability to breathe: bronchitis can get rather bad.

 
At 6/9/05 00:16, Blogger Patrick said...

Does this mean you'll be off the cold meds soon?

And props for quoting "The Bends". I haven't been able to work that one in yet.

 
At 6/9/05 01:28, Blogger Mr. G. Z. T. said...

I dunno, I'm starting to like the feel of it all. For a minute there, I lost myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home