Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

8.12.05

Every post for the next seven weeks:

Will be popular song lyrics, horribly trite sentences I've overheard people saying, and livejournalesque rants. You will not be disappointed.

I will, as always, be reading Dostoevsky and listening to Palestrina. I'm a bad man, but I'm too good for you.

5 Comments:

At 8/12/05 20:31, Blogger Patrick said...

Not all of every post, one hopes.

And you mentioned nothing about the degree of sobriety inherent in such posts...

 
At 8/12/05 20:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take your accusations and dash em like naughty babylonian children! i'm a resanoable man, get off my case! i woke up sucking a le-mon! sober, sobornic, neptic, whatever.

 
At 10/12/05 17:26, Blogger Patrick said...

Geoff,

Immerse your soul in love, my friend. It's not like the movies.

 
At 10/12/05 17:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've gotta live the life I sing about in my songs.

 
At 12/12/05 19:11, Blogger Patrick said...

Oh, I don't know that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home