Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

27.12.05

It's officially decided.

Forget academia! I really am going to become a rock and rollin' superstar. You heard it here first and knew me before I was famous. This isn't the wine talking! Now I just need to figure out how to play music...

So I'll write emo songs about how I want to stab myself in the heart because I forgot the name of the girl I was like mad crushing on last week and how I'd wish to see L'Odalisque de Ste. Therese even though I'd turn into a gem because then I'd finally be beautiful.

4 weeks, 2 days.

3 Comments:

At 28/12/05 12:04, Blogger Alice Teresa said...

I thought you were going for goatherd-dom.

 
At 28/12/05 13:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least one rockstar I know of did, in fact, drop out and become a goatherd. They're not mutually exclusive.

 
At 28/12/05 19:04, Blogger Alice Teresa said...

I'll keep that in mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home