What is there in life besides commutative algebra?
Heh: the really easy guy is teaching functional again. Remember him? Gosh, so easy.
So, yeah, I'm doing my course selection as we speak. I have two open slots, one will be commutative algebra. I don't know if I'll do logic again, as I'm not great at it. Of course, I'm no algebraist, either. I suppose I am supposed to take ODEs someday, but why now? Then again, it'll be like complex; it'll boost my gradepoint since I've learned it before. So, I'm open to suggestions.
I hope I cut myself shaving tomorrow. I hope that it bleeds all day long.
I HOPE I NEVER GET SOBER. AND I HOPE WHEN YOU THINK OF ME YEARS DOWN THE LINE YOU CAN'T FIND ONE GOOD THING TO SAY.
5 weeks, 1 day.

4 Comments:
If Constantin is teaching ODEs, take it.
If Murthy is teaching commutative algebra, be a fraid. Be very afraid.
He isn't. He did last year, but I had other courses to take. I kick myself for that. Constantin was a rockstar when I had him.
And, yeah, Murthy is teaching commutative. And only 7 people are in it. WTF? There should be dozens, it's an important class.
Yeah, but Murthy is borderline senile/crazy. He made even less sense in office hours than he did in class. And he grades very harshly.
I had him for Honors, he didn't seem that bad then. Maybe he's declining or something.
Post a Comment
<< Home