Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

12.12.05

you're still doing the things that i gave up years ago.

So I happen to have one of those "Official Narnia Event Kits" - those things they sent out to protestant churches to give an idea of what sort of "evangelism tools" they could use. Booklets, invitations to see the movie, door hangers, etc. It's thoroughly depressing. It also has posters, paraphernalia, etc. And the movie blew.

I'll be home for Christmas. I'm not going anywhere. Callooh! Callay! This means I can attend every service [unfortunately, my parish doesn't do all the services prescribed in the Typicon, the most notable omission is the Vesperal Liturgy of St. Basil on Christmas Eve which takes place in the afternoon]. I might even be able to convince my parents to come to church for some of them if they don't have a variety show to attend.

Hmm, there's too much content in this and barely enough arrogance. Perhaps I'll call it a "demonic variety show" to increase the arrogance. Yes, make it so.

Have you ever wondered whether other people see beige the way you see puce [and vice versa] but only call it beige because everybody else does? o to the m to the g! how could you tell? so profound. i'll never look at my beige credenza the same again.

6 weeks, 3 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home