Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

9.12.05

j'ai mis un tigre dans ma guitare

This machine kills fascists.

Was going to watch Underground last night ["Fucking fascist motherfuckers!"], but it hadn't come in yet. So I developed a neurotic crush and fell out of my chair.

6 weeks and 6 days left, baby.

2 Comments:

At 10/12/05 17:28, Blogger Patrick said...

Weird how, when you hear about something once, it pops up everywhere. I was hearing the virtues of Underground extolled just last night. Be sure to tell me how it is.

 
At 10/12/05 17:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen it before, actually. I just wanted to see it again. It's the sort of movie worth watching again every couple years. There are, unfortunately, a couple Kusturica films that are impossible to get [one of them is the other film by him that won the Palme d'Or], so I have to console myself by watching Bila jednom jedna zemlja over and over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home