ATTN: NAPPING INFIDELS
So I left a note for the ROOMMATE INFIDELS saying, "ATTN: ROOMMATE INFIDELS. I'm going to be having a priest by at 6 to do a house blessing if you're fine with that, let me know if you have any objections or problems." No response, so I assume everything's fine. I got home at 4:30 to tidy up a bit. The roommate was asleep. Right now it's 5:40, I was going to vacuum because the floor is a bit dirty and I want everything to be, if not neat, at least not grody. But, I have a roommate still napping in the next room. He is the only one who has definitely seen the note. It's 5:45. I can't vacuum if he's sleeping unless I definitely want to wake him up. I definitely can't do a house blessing if he's sleeping, especially if he hasn't actually assented to it. So, do I start vacuuming and inform him of what's going on, or call for a change of plan? The priest is doing a few other house blessings in the Shoreland, so one less isn't going to hurt, it's not like I'm the only one. 5:46! ATTN: NAPPING INFIDELS!
UPDATE: 5:52, nothing changed.
UPDATE: 6:30, awake, he was like, "Yeah, want me to clear out?" And I was like, "You can stay if you'd like, but it'd be nice," and he was like, "I'll clear out." Roommate gets a +1 in the book. A couple more points, and that's redeemable for BEER.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home