"The ache in my heart can only be expressed through this Boys II Men song."
Classic! If only I didn't see myself in that...
In other news: I hate it when people try to pull stupid attacks on St. Augustine for whatever reason, but all the more so when they impute him with, not only a view which he did not have, but which he quite solidly opposed and those people whom the attacker would esteem greater than Augustine as a result are in fact the ones holding said "odious" view! Quite fortunately, this happened to be covered in one of the classes I'm in recently, so I corrected the slander with great power.
ATTN: SLANDERING INFIDELS. PLEASE to be the fact-checking before impugning Augustine, k thx bye plzsndpix.

3 Comments:
Oh man. Please share- what topic in particular? Salvation and baptism?
Sex!
...as usual.
Post a Comment
<< Home