Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

4.5.06

ATTN: ROOMMATING INFIDELS

WHATTE THE SWYVE!?! !!! !!! I was like, I have a bit of salsa left. So I was going to eat it, but when I got to the fridge and saw, it was not a bit, but a trace [which i finished off]. AAAH. And the weaksauce salsa of my roommating infidel was untouched. WHATTE THE SWYVE!?!

ATTN: ROOMMATING INFIDELS. please to be eating your own weaksauce salsa and not my good stuff. if you are the roommate who owns neither the weaksauce nor the my good stuff, please to be purchasing your own salsa or to be taking the weaksauce.

i mean, this is just, i mean. man. taking SALSA? that's like slaying a man on the sacred hearth.

6 Comments:

At 5/5/06 19:02, Blogger Patrick said...

WHATTE THE SWYVE!?!

PURE GENIUS. I'm going to find a way to exclaim that.

 
At 5/5/06 20:31, Blogger Caelius said...

You have invoked the argumentum ad Pygmalionem aut Neoptolemum. We must dance!

 
At 6/5/06 09:32, Blogger Alice Teresa said...

I'd just like to point out that I claimed it first...

("Whatte the swyve", not the salsa)

http://fourth-wall.blogspot.com/2006/03/geoffrey-chaucer-hath-blog.html

 
At 6/5/06 10:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed, it's straight from the chaucer site.
mr thompson

 
At 6/5/06 11:46, Blogger Patrick said...

Egad!

 
At 6/5/06 12:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

caelius - i suppose the new year's resolution was only about giving up dancing with the opposite sex...

patrick - there's even a t-shirt.

mr thompson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home