Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

10.5.06

for the less personal writings.

I've been thinking of making a web-log for a more public - presentable to strangers - face. I'll export some of my writings which could be relevant to the "outer world" and leave off all of my personal-type information. Title will be approx. the same. Postings will be not academic in nature, but certainly not personal. Obviously, no song lyrics, mysterious Dream Women [O, Dream Woman!], or perhaps even dropping out and becoming a goatherd. Oh good grief, this reminds me, I'm supposed to be writing for that Dreadful Site still, I haven't even visited in 2 weeks. I hate that place. But, yeah, the posts on the new web-log would be readable by the people over there, and, of course, I shall not abandon this place. Because where else would I discuss my deep hatred of the Democrat Party? Dream Woman? Song lyrics? Roommating Infidels?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home