I'm not here, this isn't happening.
Polizia molto arrabiata! I did the epistle for the second week in a row, but, once again, I'm not sure whether I was stepping on somebody's toes by doing so or whether it really was my week. Last week, the guy whose turn it was went out of town and asked me to do it, so I did, but afterwards I saw on the bulletin that they had pencilled in somebody else. I was scheduled to do it this week as well, so I did, but when I got the bulletin afterwards I noticed they had pencilled in that guy for this week, since I did it last week. Oops? In fact, I was thinking last week of asking him to do it since I would prefer not to read twice in a row, but left before I remembered and it wasn't a big enough deal to like call him up about it [on its own, it would have been, actually, but there was a complex calulation involved: the deciding factor was that if I didn't, I'd be serving, and we've switched to wearing these gold ones that are just too short for us].

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home