Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

29.5.06

[insert stream of profanity]

bloody monasticism paper. if there were justice in the world, that paper wouldn't've been written by somebody else first.

in other news, dealing once again with questions about spontaneous miscarriage. ie, there are certain behaviors which may increase the risk of it [ie, smoking, stress, conceiving at certain times of the cycle, etc, increase the already-high rate of implantation failures]. and to what extent one is culpable, to what extent are we obliged to help them, and what our failure to do so says about our support for the rights of the unborn.

1 Comments:

At 30/5/06 11:28, Blogger Patrick said...

That liberalist site again, eh?

I mean, it seems that we do tend to take such things as smoking and drinking while pregnant seriously, commensurate with how seriously we take actions that (while not criminally negligent) pose higher risks to born children. We use social pressure in both cases. Frankly, I see no double standard for the pro-lifers.

But the "timing of conception" one seems to me to be of another sort...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home