paper paper paper.
sty sty sty. DOOT DOOT. i can't have it, the monster rabbit.
resolved: modern society does not have a way to go from chaste bachelorhood to marriage. argument: nobody knows what to do as previous pathways have been forgotten, ridiculed, debunked. men/women no longer know how to investigate, learn to love, while remaining chaste - the entanglements slipped into by those in modern society almost always overstep the bounds which marital fidelity would demand because there is no critical awareness of what the body means. requires reinvention, discovery, but so few willing pioneers in the tundra. you are a woman, i am a machine.

4 Comments:
Why do you have to bring this up when I'm thinking of dating again?
My present strategy involves dating Evangelicals. What can I say? This town brings out my Low Church side... I'm setting myself up for interesting conversations, aren't I?
well, i suggest reading Erasmus. fortunately, the kass' have written an article on the subject [Erasmusandcourting] in First Things somewhere... anyways, the world needs more bold pioneers. you can literally do it.
Seconded. Drat drat drat.
Thank you kindly.
Post a Comment
<< Home