on not having children
what the hell else is sex for?
EDIT: while I realize that there are secondary purposes to sex beyond its teleology, when one is wanting to express a point, such subtleties can be set aside. by your leave!
I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.
2 Comments:
That's like saying a hammer is only for hammering. I'll never say a hammer isn't for hammering, but that doesn't mean I won't use it to juggle.
That reminds me of a t-shirt I saw the other day. It was like, "Let's play carpenter. First, we get hammered. Then, I nail you." Remember that time, that day I asked that girl to marry me, "Drink All My Wine and Eat All My Sausages Day", you bit Mr. Bell's hammer and left teeth marks in it? Neither do I, it was that kind of night, but the hammer has evidence and that's also what this reminds me of.
Post a Comment
<< Home