Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

19.11.07

I promise this isn't emo music I'm listening to

I swear! I'VE GOT TWO BIG HANDS. YOU ARE A WOMAN, I AM A MACHINE. I would never do such a thing. Ever.

UPDATE: If we had good tattoos, maybe time travel would be possible.

UPDATE [some 20 minutes later]: And now that's all done. No more music. One of the things about the times of preparation for the great feasts is that one must sit and face oneself without any of the typical escapes: music, luscious food, alcohol, sex if applicable, television and other forms of entertainment, etc, if not complete abstention, one should at least temper them and realize one's reliance upon them and take at least some time to sit and face oneself while lost in the cosmos. How much more so when one finds oneself turning to that source of distraction in those times. No escape! It's like thunderdome. One of the hardest things for modern man is to actually sit and be alone in silence.

1 Comments:

At 19/11/07 19:10, Blogger Nemo said...

Is it advent already? We don't get that for another fortnight.

PS. AND A HEART PUMPING BLOOD
PPS. AND A NINETEEN FORTY-SEVEN COLT FORTY-FIVE
PPPS. WITH A BUSTED SAFETY CATCH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home