Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

2.6.07

rusty

I've been playing again and I'm using this page to whip myself back into shape a little. I got off to a rocky start, so I had to fight my way back up, but I just broke 1400, which seems respectable to me (no correlation to real ratings).

UPDATE [16:12]: fought my way up to 1425, which is 1013th. will try to break the top 1000, it's only 5 more points.

UPDATE [16:47]: no luck so far

UPDATE [3.6.07 16:28]: after breaking for a day, I quickly made my way up to 1431 and am now in the top 1000. next goal: 1440 and the top 50%.

UPDATE [17:17]: after a break to go to CVS, I'm at 1440 and in the top 50%. yesss.

UPDATE [23:03]: after 10 minutes of playing before bed, I'm up to 1445. yesss. YOU MUST ALL COME TO WINGS NIGHT.

2 Comments:

At 2/6/07 11:41, Blogger Nemo said...

Is the starting basis 1200, like at other sites?

 
At 2/6/07 12:12, Blogger Mr. G. Z. T. said...

thereabouts, the problems have ratings and they throw a bunch at you to figure it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home