Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

14.7.05

I'm such a young fool.

And, good grief, I'm listening to a Rick James song called "Love Gun".

I've decided to become less polemic, even if it means having a lot less fun. It's all good, though, I don't like fun much anyway. But, just so you know, I will still believe that anybody who disagrees with me is probably ignorant, malevolent, or incompetent. I shouldn't downplay the possibility that you had a horrible childhood, either, I suppose. I hope that someday, you'll be enlightened despite these horrible barrierst.

Just so you know, I don't have a chair, so I sit on top of my computer to do this. It's wild and uncomfortable. I hope it isn't harmful to my computer.

Don't pay any attention to my short entries. Though you are so pretty when you're unfaithful to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home