Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

7.7.05

so yer hanging around with yr same old group of friends.

I must, of course, differentiate between yer and yr.

Today was good: I woke up to find that, while my water was out, I did have an unexpected check for piles of cash. Unmerited favor! And tomorrow is payday as well: an even larger check, but expected. So I decided I would buy beer and maybe a pizza and eat it with people. I had troubles rustling up people, so I simply bought fine Italians meats and cheeses and ate wonderful sandwich. Now I'm listening to The Ramones. The world doesn't get much better. And the water is on.

So the other day at vespers the priest asked if I'd be around this summer and I said sure, and he said the archbishop had something for me about some college thing, so I was like, sure, and then the archbishop showed up, so afterwards when the archbishop gave me his blessing, he asked if I'd be around for the summer, and I told him when I was leaving, and he was like, "Ah, good," and then we went to the parish council meeting. But he left early because it was boring and dragging on, and when it ended I forgot to ask the priest about whatever-it-was, so now I'm like, what on earth was that all about? And did I drop the ball? If it's important, I'll be told some other day. Unless it's something between now and Saturday evening. Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home