Getting caught up on the mail.
My grandmother sent me a letter a while ago and I put off responding, and now she's sent me another. Oops. I'd better respond.
I just realized this weekend will be my last weekend here.
And I notice that, not only does grad school seem unappealing, but actuarial science pays well. It's disgusting.
I don't know Java, but I'm supposed to be TAing a Java SESAME course. The students have compiled more programs this week than I have in my entire life.
Icons are sometimes transparent. Words can be iconic, the Gospels are a verbal icon, academic theology a conceptual icon. The world itself is sacramental, viz. iconic, that is what the Incarnation means and sometimes it's transparent.
And that is why all iconoclasm is from the antichrist.

2 Comments:
Ok, I really must know, because I am nosy and curious, what does the Z stand for?
Zachariah.
Post a Comment
<< Home