Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

20.9.05

Interested in Tailgating.

I live at the #8 party school in the nation and attend the #299 party school in the nation. Tailgating, of course, is a way of life here. I've only heard of one person ever tailgating at U of C, but his story inspired me to look into doing it this year. I only know one person in Chicago with a pickup, though [my parish priest [why he has a pickup, I don't know, he has three [almost four] kids and lives right off the Magnificent Mile]], and I don't know anybody with a portable grill. We'll find a way to work it out.

I know I don't have much of a U of C readership these days, but express interest if you're interested.

2 Comments:

At 20/9/05 15:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you tailgate in the parking lot of the football stadium while the game is going on. Theoretically, you have the game going on the radio or something, but this is impossible [and undesirable] at U of C.

You know, I've heard of one person tailgating at U of C, I've never heard of anybody going to a football game.

mr thompson

 
At 20/9/05 19:00, Blogger Caelius said...

I've gone to a few in my time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home