Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

9.1.06

I've got to live the life I sing about in my songs.

I haven't seen that movie since sophomore year, I was big into it freshman year. It changed the way I view the world. Gotta go now, Suki, destruction happens soon. It's also viewable at the company's website.

Not only did I skip ODEs, I accidentally skipped the pro-life thing because I forgot. I also skipped the last two questions on my Greek quiz because I accidentally did the active participle paradigm instead of the middle/passive paradigm and crossed it out and replaced it with the proper one and ran out of time. My tape worm tells me what to do, what can I say?

Recall in The Infinite Jest when the author discusses the metric the Quebecois use to determine just how addictive the Entertainment is: how willing the subject is to cut off his own fingers to continue indulging. If he's just as willing to cut off the eighth finger as the second... I've been reading this horribly depressing feature on the diabetes epidemic in the New York Times: compare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home