Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

5.1.06

somebody stop me before i commit more crimes.

I promoted 2GB of music yesterday and today I'm obtaining Russian lessons [I'm not learning Russian and can't even foresee myself having time to in the near future]. In my defense, I'd have to like send checks to Germany to get some of this Georgian liturgical music, but the rest is simply American/Cambodian/Icelandic/etc pop, readily available for purchase at many fine retailers.

I'm unable to sleep, having accidentally consumed coffee at 11 for the second night in a row. I need to break this habit. I have to be up early on Friday for Holy Theophany [Epiphany, for you Western infidels].

Maybe I'll just work as a teller at a bank for a few years. I can count real well. During breaks, I would write sonnets about how I love a girl and realize that her hand will one day grow knobby and the skin on the back of it will become Bible-paper thin and then she'll die and somebody will cut open her stomach and scoop out her liver etc and then she'll be buried next to me full of poisons in a concrete vault to await the second and glorious coming whereon the judge of all will come with glory to judge both the quick and the dead and reward each according to their deeds as we hopeo to sit on the right hand of His glory [the hand focussed upon because that's what I would learn to watch and appreciate as a bank teller].

3 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home