Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

6.1.06

happy theophany!

It's bigger than Christmas! Epiphany, for you western infidels. And merry Christmas [a little early] for you Old Calendarists out there. I skipped liturgy this morning. I thought I'd go, so I went to bed early, but I couldn't sleep, as my infidel roommate [not the new one, he's allright by me] kept coming in the bedroom, turning on the lights, and talking. I woke up again at like 4 and was like, you know, this just isn't happening, since my alarm was set to go off in an hour. So I turned off my alarm and went to sleep again. 6:30 liturgies are very hard to get to. But, liturgy tomorrow at 9 for st jean baptiste.

As it's Theophany again, so I finally wiped those marks off my door.

People are, generally, supportive of my decision to become a rock and roll star instead of going to math grad school. I can't do it without my loyal fans, after all. I'll write emo songs about how like a corny 50's sitcom character, I tried to give my varsity pin to the girl I'd fallen for in high school, but I, being unathletic, didn't have any such thing, so instead gave my pro-life pin thing [a poor substitute, I tell you what], which she didn't dig at all, as I had gone for completely incompatible girls thinking deified concupiscence excuses and covers all 'cause it's love, man, it's love, and you can marry or whatever anybody you want, it's a free country, so after the inevitable in that debacle I rode my bike out to the river and thought about recreational abortion and why chess really should be considered a sport.

2 weeks, 6 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home