for want of
Ian discovered the greatest thing yesterday: an old monitor that one is not going to resell may as well be drawn on with Sharpies. I haven't done it to mine yet, but I shall. I think things like, "Remember you are mortal," "Seek and love truth above all else," and, "Death to the World," would be nice upbeat reminders. It'll be great. If I could take heart in hand, what I'd give to you...
Finally heard back, the man just said, 'Test Monday, here's the review sheet.' Hope I don't fail.
I, of course, have to shave the beard in shame. First, though, I need pictures and then muttonchops of death and destruction. Since I'm going to a baptism tomorrow and accordingly there'll be a pile of visiting priests on Sunday, so the muttonchops will have to wait. Maybe Sunday afternoon, hold the chops for a week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home