Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

8.1.08

Now the circle is complete.

I watched Star Wars III recently because I had never seen it and it was there, and shortly before that I watched Star Wars IV because somebody came by and it was the only movie around that he was willing to watch. So, now I go around everywhere humming Darth Vader's theme and insert Vader quotes into everything I can. It's a horrible disease.

3 Comments:

At 8/1/08 10:16, Blogger Nemo said...

It's the best of afflictions. When I am rich, I will pay someone to follow me around and play that song whenever I enter a room.

 
At 10/1/08 20:15, Blogger Patrick said...

It's probably not appropriate to write this, but I've been waiting months for someone to drop their voice an octave and say that they find my lack of faith disturbing.

I mean, come on.

 
At 10/1/08 21:13, Blogger Mr. G. Z. T. said...

Nemo:
admit it, you'd just get fat and some guy with a tuba would follow you around.

Patrick:
well, there you go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home