bah, lame poster.
So my roommate has that one Pink Floyd poster that has naked ladies sitting down with Pink Floyd album covers painted on their backs. You can't really see anything, so even though it is a lame-o college poster, I told him I didn't mind him putting it up over the couch, but now I'm having second thoughts. I mean, can I entertain female guests with that hanging over their heads? If I can't have polite company over, it really has to go. I don't want to get into a fight or seem prudish about it, so I think the best option would be to buy a better poster for that spot and say, "What ho, Tim, I think this poster is just the thing for the spot above the divan, don't you say, old man?" Then we'd have a cup of tea and discuss cricket and be able to have polite company over again.

1 Comments:
So Nick thought the OCF should do like one fun event this quarter to give us something to do besides services and discussions of Church Fathers etc, so I was like, "We could all [said while pointing at Woman] make banana bread and watch a movie," and he was like, "This idea intrigues me." And Woman was like, "I will not make banana bread!" If they do it at my place, we'll definitely have to get rid of that poster. The Indras and Shivas can all stay, but the womens have gots to go.
Post a Comment
<< Home