Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

22.9.05

more loopholes!

So I'm writing and packing and pretending I don't have to see a doctor again about this sinusitis. I chose to write my "covered in goo" series, about how various classes of people aren't covered in goo or something, despite the liberalists' intarnet whinging.

In other news, I'm going to be careful how much I talk about the bourgeoisie. I don't want to look like a real Leftist or Rightist or, worse, a throwback. The last bourgeois-haters on both sides of the divide died long ago and now the "left" [falsely-so-called] and the "right" [falsely-so-called] are madly in love with the bourgeoisie, mediocrity, and death. Is there no love of virtue and justice anymore? What the liberalists call justice is nothing but comfort and tenderness, which, as we all know, leads to the gas chambers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home