Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

21.10.05

I fought the war and the war won.

I fought the war but the war won't stop for the love of God.

Neither will the problem sets. So, I have obviously found the new Metric album. It, like the last one, has two or three good songs. The rest is just lame girly pop that I suspect people might dance to. Sure, you like music that makes you move, and mine has a groove, but it's nothing I can prove.

Next month is "National Write-a-Novel-in-a-Month Month", I might do it from sheer hatred of my other work. And that other writing I'm supposed to be doing. That none of you know about.

I hate pluralism so much. And Liberal Protestantism.

And I ran into history today.

1 Comments:

At 21/10/05 13:57, Blogger Caelius said...

Speaking of hateful Liberal Protestantism, you might take a look at Doings of Learned Stupidities. I have found you a potential wife.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home