Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

12.10.05

Gonna Leave You.

I noted a place I wanted to work at during the school year was hiring, so I ran home and sent off my resume. Doot doot! The pay is decent and the work is fine. Here's looking at you kid. And a guy I know was like, "So I'm meeting with this guy and I remember that he wanted an office assistant because he got funding for it, I could check if he still has it." And I was like, dude. So I could be all good.

Some random girl asked about the banana bread shindig on Sunday. And I was like, dude.

I'd better get on my logic homework.

I think I'll write a few more articles before I get to pointing out that our concern for social justice must naturally extend to a hatred of abortion and euthanasia.

1 Comments:

At 13/10/05 12:14, Blogger Caelius said...

But please make sure you do it soon, so I can point it out to relevant parties in my social justice-obsessed neck of the woods.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home