I hate you, Democrats. It's official.
So I just read the dailykos for the first time in a long time and read some diary about the poor. Some stupid and evil commenters were pointing out that poor whites vote against their interests. My only solace is that said commenters will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. Others insinuated that since poor whites vote for Bush, they should just be screwed.
I don't understand why these types of comments are not met with streams of profanity. I don't understand how these comments can be met with any kind of approbation. Comments like this almost make me glad they don't control the country. Don't get me wrong, it'd be harder for me to live with a Republican than a Baptist and you all know my feelings about that, but it's becoming increasingly clear that Democrats word-murder their children.

2 Comments:
Have you written anything for Street Prophets yet?
Sorry for asking you here instead of checking there, but I can't take all the self-congratulatory Two Minute Hate over there.
Actually, no. I really should, I'm supposed to do 1-2 things per week.
It's not all self-congratulatory Two Minute Hate, there's some Jews there that are really cool and a rather good Catholic who actually believes things, plus, it seems, a Muslim. In addition, there is my fellow Orthodox trolliste, but he doesn't count, being, of course, un petit trolliste.
Post a Comment
<< Home