Let's get married in a big cathedral by a priest.
Listening to Hank Williams. It's depressing. Nobody's lonesome for me! But there was a sale on beer. Dude.
So apparently my roommate was on the bus with this guy and the guy offhandedly said that he met me on the bus and my roommate was like, "Yeah, he's my roommate," and when he told me this, I had no idea who that guy was. I still don't.

2 Comments:
oh my, tomorrow is the feast of the Protection of the Theotokos and I don't know if/when any churches are having the Divine Liturgy. My parish still has the September schedule up and the cathedral isn't online. Nothing else is all that accessible to me [or, at least, I don't know how to get there]. Blast and drat!
And the Sitka Wonderworking Icon of the Theotokos is touring through Chicago this weekend, gotta find a way to get there.
Post a Comment
<< Home