Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

4.10.05

Now it's on.

Me vs. lame complex analysis homework. I'm so bored with the USA. There's a chance to see Proof tomorrow for free, I just need to find people interested in going. Or people interested in cheap wine [buy by the gallon]. Or marriage.

Gigantic! A big big love. I need to, um, decide what schools I'm going to apply at and take the GRE. Oops. And who to beg for a letter of recommendation when I have very little to commend besides my boyish good looks and occasional attendance.

So I have almost all of Acetone's discography except for the singles. And they can't be found for love or money, not even on the internet [thieving or legitimately].

So some random girl who was near me on the bus the other day sent me a message on Facebook and I was like, WTF? So we ran into each other and I introduced myself and it was odd. I'm glad I have a beard to cushion me from that sort of thing, I don't know what I would've done if light could hit my chin.

EDIT: SO LONG, SEKU! GOODBYE, WREN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home