Should I go to a poetry reading?
I need a second job, all the grading positions are filled filled filled, and the library didn't want me. The student employment page is worthless because they don't removed filled positions and keep old postings up for 60 days, so, while most of the spots are filled, you can't tell which. So what is there? If I go out into the world, I may need to shave the beard. Neighborhood Schools is always hiring, right? I might have to shave for that. If I shave the beard, I might as well swing dance and buy an aspidistra and talk about "memes" on my "blog".
I did my rep theory in the hour between Greek and rep theory, I faked it and waved my hands. Matrices are for the weak.
Grad apps got me down.
It's almost enough to make me go to a poetry reading.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home