Too much love.
If, by love, you mean Arabic. So a couple people with cars were going to an Arabic parish in the 'burbs, so I decided to tag along rather than ride the bus to my usual parish. There was a lot of Arabic. It is the parish with a famous weeping icon. I got to see it and venerate it, saying, "Icon, I have a print of you at home!" There weren't many other white people there. There was a lot of Arabic. But 3 of the people in my group were fine, nay, comfortable with that, and the others were just lost but happy. Me, I prefer the Russian way of doing things.
Silly: some guy was openly wondering about the End Times and whether the world would last another hundred years, so I told him I don't know about the world, but I certainly won't.
There was a lot of Arabic.
I tried out my banana bread recipe last night to make sure it was good and I had everything I needed. I didn't have a good mixer and I had no soda [only powder], but the plebeians throughout the floor still dug it. Next week: my legions of Orthodox slave women will produce billions of pounds of it while modestly dressed. My evil plan has come to fruition.

2 Comments:
Was it in Cicero? If so, I had tea with the deacon's wife yesterday (and played with their baby, Maggie).
Yes, that was the one. The deacon looked like a nice chap. Well, that's a coincidence.
Post a Comment
<< Home