Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

11.10.05

so I actually wrote an article.

Women: is it really that hard to get modest clothes that aren't Amish? I just had an extended conversation about it.

Quick: I need another job here or I'll starve.

Why can't people accept that I'd rather die naturally than be made immortal by technological advances [which will never happen]?

EDIT: my article is between the "national coming out day" article and the Chuck Currie "lesbian methodist" article, just so you know what I'm dealing with.

4 Comments:

At 12/10/05 08:45, Blogger Alice Teresa said...

Yes. Although you can also buy Orthodox Jewish clothes, which are generally prettier.

 
At 12/10/05 08:47, Blogger Alice Teresa said...

ps: I'm sorry. Dianna threw out the bananas. I'll buy some when I go to the store this afternoon and try to convince them to turn brown with my mad mind-control skills. (Properly spelled with a 'z'.)

 
At 13/10/05 00:38, Blogger Patrick said...

It's a good article. And you said it in such a way that people will listen and reflect.

A necessary article for that blog, but that goes without saying.

 
At 13/10/05 00:56, Blogger Mr. G. Z. T. said...

Yes, and, my evil plan is succeeding: people want to read Brothers Karamazov and hear about St. Maria Skobtsova. Soon they will learn to love life and not love death.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home