Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

27.10.05

so in love, just like juliette [sic]

well, guess what? that's one thing you can forget.

Two tests tomorrow. Same room, right after each other.

I'll write a novel instead of doing my work. I'll become a novelist just like David Foster Wallace. He had a budding career in mathematical logic in front of him and he decided to write novels instead. And he's a rockstar. The trick is to write about people being human beings, or at least trying.

I'll be a rockstar. Together, we'll rule the school.

Saw the labyrinth. No sign of David Bowie [(David Bowie, I love you) since I was 6].

The real problem of television is that it only allows passive spectation by its very design.

To be good at something, you have to do it all the time [yeah, yeah]. That's all there is to it. You can choose what to think about.

Good novels are like self-help books.

1 Comments:

At 27/10/05 19:57, Blogger Patrick said...

Damn, that commencement speech was incredible. I wish we had had someone that good.

Good novels are like self-help books.

You're absolutely right about that, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home