Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

23.1.06

mastronarde is my motor.

Take that, Satan. Anyways, Ian was apparently homilizing today, he mentioned it to me as I was leaving for dinner and I had to make a snap decision whether or not to watch. On the one hand, I am avoiding Episcopalians. On the other, Ian's a decent chap and there was free food. Free food is the conditio sine qua non for any ecumenical activity on my part. But, in the end, avoiding Episcopalians won. Perhaps it was my loss. C'est la vie. They're apparently inviting us Orthodox over to do vespers sometime, avoiding Episcopalians may even win over that one. Dommage, I like Episcopalians. And the panheresy of ecumenism. That's the way we modern dukes roll: slaves to tragic necessity, whether we like it or not. It's a rough life, but somebody's got to do it.

And what do you say to a man who's looking for Xian women not interested in having children? My response was, "What on earth do you think sex and marriage are for?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home