Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

16.1.06

even worse are disgusting moonbats.

So I put up a story saying, hey, look, people in India are choosing to abort females, perhaps there's a problem with turning choice and abortion into goods, as abortion is really a symptom of iniquity against females. Now, one poster replied saying it's perfectly justified for a woman to choose to abort her child just for being female. And I'm like, you have drunk the koolaid, moonbat.

3 Comments:

At 16/1/06 20:22, Blogger Patrick said...

Geoff,

You're more courageous than I am; I can't stand being reviled for my beliefs. You're also more patient than I would be in that situation.

Keep up the good fight. I'll pray for you.

 
At 16/1/06 21:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no, no courage at all. There's no revilement at all. I'm not exactly being particularly noble in the way I respond.

 
At 16/1/06 21:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People may be moonbats, but they're polite and I'm calling them moonbats behind their backs, after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home