the kids are alright
At least, the new roommate is. The old one, however, will be destroyed slowly [or quickly] for supremely violating all of the rules. Fortunately, I haven't yet had the house blessed for Theophany. I think it'd be best to wait to have it blessed after the unbaptized infidel has expired.
Today's creation: I took a Totino's Party Pizza and put my own mozzarella and anchovies on top. I didn't get enough of the salt out of the anchovies. I had about the right amount of mozzarella, but I'm going to experiment with even more. The idea for the future is to pile even more junk on top. Since the Totino's are so cheap, one can buy high-quality add-ons without breaking the bank.
I can't find: "The Kids are Alright" by The Who.
Still no St. Augustine. I'm afraid my Pelagian quotient will start rising, if not my Donatist quotient as well. I knew there was a reason the archbishop was looking at me funny tonight.
I read: The Shipping News. I think Proulx is just as bad, if not worse, than Smiley. It was good enough to read quickly, though. I should read more: Houellebecq, even if The Elementary Particles had a disappointing ending. And, of course, theology. That goes without saying.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home