Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

8.2.06

the good times are over!

A picture of the beard of justice has been taken. It's only a matter of time before it goes away. I think I'll take my odes test first. It's amazing how much you can forget in 5 years. Unless mutton-chops of death and destruction would do a wronskian better...

UPDATE [2:58 AM]: I'm rocking all the practice problems, though I'm consulting the book a bit much still. Don't be alarmed by the time, it's only a little past my usual bedtime. I haven't done my Greek for class tomorrow yet, and that is truly bad, but I have a bloody midterm, deal! I'm feeling good about it. The course notes really suck, but they're cheaper than a book.

UPDATE [10:23 AM]: I got up, started studying at 9:45, and I'm already done reviewing. It's true, I learned differential equations in one day. I did all the practice problems. I am beyond all gods and generals. I might even have time to do my Greek. Spanakopita!

UPDATE [3:37 PM]: Took the test, I probably hit around 80 because I forgot some things, but that's probably adequate, though not great. Might have to do more of the homework. Still, your bijan lingers on and on on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home