Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

19.2.08

So...

I kind of shot my mouth off on an online forum?

Anyways, so I'm thinking of applying for new gigs, because, while this gig is fine in almost every aspect (the work is fairly cool, the people are great, the development could be made to go into stuff I want to do, my coworkers like me, I get commended for producing excellent work), I really do feel like I'm grossly underpaid and could get more doing something more exactly like what I want to do elsewhere. And, well, previously the plan was to look into transferring internally from this position to the type of position I initially wanted, but I know how much they're paid here and how much the market pays.

1 Comments:

At 19/2/08 22:46, Blogger Nemo said...

Mmm, the abuse of power for personal gain. You just climbed higher to find a better jumping-off point?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home