aft gang a-gley
So I wasted an evening. Propaganda wars and politicking are truly depressing. I'm dying. I'm not a good man or a bright man. I'm a cold man: my windows leak and the wind is coming off the lake. Propaganda and politicking are even more depressing when you see both sides - not completely, perhaps, but both sides are seen - and beneath it all is a sausage factory rather than the well-oiled machinations of justice and integrity. I blame it on the black star.
But it's time now, time to reveal myself. It's also time to go to bed. It's nearly 3! I'm wasting my days in vanity. ATTN: ROOMMATE INFIDELS. Thank you for not being around all evening, it was a pleasant surprise. I wish I could have known in advance. I wasted the opportunity.
Life constantly perceived as a gift to be accepted attentively, the amazing newness of every day, always noticed, always a gift.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home