and the kids are allright.
No need to worry about infidel roommates, they have enough problems of their own and I have enough problems of my own. But I have another problem: I think my RA is really friggin' weird.
DANGER, DANGER, HIGH VOLTAGE: I can't find one of the problem sets I'm supposed to grade. Or, rather, have graded a while ago. In my voluminous stack of back-homework, a student attached a "late" homework saying, "I was sick." This late homework was novel and unprecedented. I had not seen anything like it in previous weeks. Urgh. The teacher, of course, does not have a website documenting what was assigned when to be due when, so I can't find out about it unless I, like, ask him, and I don't want to imply that I have lost an assignment until, like, I'm sure that I have. I mean, if I have, I'll own up to it like a man, but I don't want to cast doubt on my performance until I know I have failed.
You've got The Beach Boys! Your firm's got The Stones! Or perhaps I do. I don't know, I haven't been keeping track of my portfolio.
Maybe I should do my diffeq homework today, since I'll be in class to get my rockstar test results. It's low-class to go to class without the homework done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home