Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

29.5.05

How to Handle a Rope.

And I got it all right, I got a feeling.

A friend at my parish will be ordained to the diaconate sometime in the next couple months. I don't know whether he will be a transitional deacon or not. Way cool. Also, they announced another friend at the parish will be getting married. Doot doot. He's been waiting to be married to get ordained for a while, if I recall correctly, so soon enough he may be on the ordination track as well. Way cool. And, of course, children being born, soon baptized. Doot doot.

I think I will give up and be a monk. I can overcome my hatred of theology, the hard part will be getting up early and finding a monastery. And getting one of those cool hats. They don't give them to you, you have to find your own. And the first day there, you have to beat up the biggest baddest one...

Anyways, guard the door of your mouth, "An evil word is the beginning of evil deeds."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home