Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

28.5.05

OPEN UP YOUR EYES! OPEN UP YOUR ROOM! OPEN YOUR ARMS!

One six two, seven eight. Two six three, seven eight nine.

The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret: Whatever You Do, Don't Tell Anyone.

6 Comments:

At 29/5/05 23:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three six four, seven eight nine ten!

 
At 29/5/05 23:05, Blogger Patrick said...

Not that complicated a code. I didn't realize at first to whom the result belongs, but my better judgment prevented me from finding out the easy way. Brian has presented a hypothesis, and I think it's right.

What about your two criteria?

And, you'll probably have to delete this post soon.

 
At 29/5/05 23:49, Blogger Mr. G. Z. T. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/5/05 23:51, Blogger Mr. G. Z. T. said...

They're song lyrics and this post was, if you'll note, posted at 9pm.

 
At 30/5/05 10:37, Blogger Patrick said...

Oh. Well, I've looked like a fool before.

 
At 30/5/05 11:49, Blogger Mr. G. Z. T. said...

and how! don't worry, your post is saved for posterity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home